From the Sentinel Butte exit on I-94 go east 3 miles and then 14 miles northeast, on road 726 to get to the camp. The spur from the MDHT to Wannagan Campground is between Mile Posts 64 and 65.
- 6 single unit camp spurs
- 4 pull-through camp spurs
- Camping spurs including picnic table, fire ring and parking area.
- Potable water via water well, hand pump
- Handicap accessible toilets
- A day use parking lot located ¼ mile south of camp along the south side of road #726 provides a great meeting area for the north end of the Buffalo Gap Trail
- The switchbacks located on the Maah Daah Hey trail north of camp offer a sweeping vista of the region, including a scenic view of many massive buttes.
- Camping fee is $6.00 per night. First come, first serve basis. No reservations.