This State of North Dakota campground is located 1 1/2 miles south of Medora on the east river road, then west 1/2 a mile to the camp. This is the official trailhead for the MAAH DAAH HEY and The DEUCE trails.
- Horse friendly camp with numerous spurs, corrals, and potable water stations
- Sits at the southern end of the Maah Daah Hey trail and the northern end of The Deuce trail near Madora, ND
- Host available May though September
- Camping spurs including picnic table, fire ring and parking area.
- Potable water via water well, pay showers, and hand pump
- Handicap accessible flush toilets
- Nightly fee is $ per site. Occupancy on first come, first serve basis. Reservations available up to 95 days prior to visit.