This campground managed by the North Dakota Parks & Recreation Department is located 2 1/4 miles south of Medora on the East River Road (paved), then west 1/2 mile on gravel road to the state park. Also, a trailhead for the Maah Daah Hey Trail is located on the south end of the campground.
- The campground is located between mile markers 47 & 48 on the Maah Daah Hey Trail, near Medora, ND.
- Open year-round.
- Host available May through September.
- Horse-friendly camp with corrals, round pen and hay for purchase.
- Modern and primitive campsites include a picnic table and fire ring.
- Firewood for purchase from park office.
- Potable water via water well and hand pump.
- Shower house.
- Handicap accessible vault toilets.
- Nightly fee ranges from $17 – $25 per site. Reservations available up to 95 days prior to visit at http://travel.parkrecnd.com