This State of North Dakota campground is located 2 1/4 miles south of Medora on the East River Road (paved), then west 1/2 mile on gravel road to the camp. Also a Trail Head for the Maah Daah Hey Trail is located on the south end of the campground
- Horse friendly camp with numerous spurs, corrals, and potable water stations
- Sits at the southern end of the Maah Daah Hey trail and the northern end of The Deuce trail near Madora, ND
- Host available May though September
- Camping spurs including picnic table, fire ring and parking area.
- Potable water via water well and hand pump.
- Pay showers
- Handicap accessible vault toilets
- Nightly fee is $ per site. Occupancy on first come, first serve basis. Reservations available up to 95 days prior to visit.