From Medora, go south onÂ east river road FH3 about 12 miles to the junction of the campground on the west side of the road.
- Coal Creek is roughly halfway between Sully Creek and Burning Coal Vein campgrounds.
- It accesses The Deuce via a short 2/3 mile trail to the west.
- 11-unit fenced campground
- 2 pull-through camping spurs
- Camping spurs including picnic table, fire ring and parking area.
- Potable water via water well, solar-powered hand pump
- Handicap accessible toilets
- Nightly fee at Coal Creek campground is $10,00 per site. Occupancy on first come, first basis