Located 15 miles south of Watford City, off Highway 85, south of the North Unit of Theodore Roosevelt National Park. Turn west on road 842 just south of the Long X bridge over the Little Missouri River, and travel 1 mile west to the camp.
- Newly remodeled and expanded campground is a favorite for those planning on traveling on the Maah Daah Hey Trail from the north trailhead.
- Parking lot with access to north trailhead of Maah Daah Hey Trail
- Direct access to Long X and Maah Daah Hey Trails
- Three loops with 38 single unit camp spurs
- Camping spurs including picnic table, fire ring and parking area
- Potable water via water well, hand pump
- 75 person picnic shelter
- Handicap accessible toilets
- Nightly fee on U.S. Forest Service camps is $6,00 per site. Occupancy on first come, first serve basis, no reservations available